Why Bandera Gold
- Success driven board, proven by their histories founding and developing successful businesses
- Proven ability to raise funds as required, without limits imposed by global financial conditions.
- Low administrative costs—more funds available for exploration.
- Good prospective upside. Low current share price and potential for the “perfect storm” in these changing market conditions.
- Tightly held shares—with a high percentage of insiders, and large participation of friends and family.
- The total Common Shares (fully diluted) is less than 100 million
- Great potential on Mexican properties. This is a proven silver producing region, with significant historical and current data to prove.
- To date Bandera Gold has invested over $ 7 million developing this project.
- Reached production stage prior to court dispute in Mexico
- In January 2007 Bandera filed a NI 43-101 Technical report for the Cinco Minas Project filed which confirmed a mineral resource of both Gold and Silver valued at $ 460,000,000. This was based on Gold at $ 640 USD / oz and Silver at $ 13.20 USD / oz.
- The same report states “To date, references from older reports have indicated that only 20% of the known main Cinco Minas vein system has been tested. Bandera intends to continue field work begun in 2006 to identify new sources of mineralized sections. It is expected that this work will considerably enhance the reported mineral resource volumes given in this technical report.”
- The Cinco Minas Project momentum was unexpectedly interrupted by the unfortunate need to enter into litigation with its JV partner Minera San Jorge SA de CV (MSJ)
- We have won every stage of legal action to date and remain committed to a successful outcome.
- Attractive opportunity in the Belmira project in Colombia. Recent explosion of successful exploration has confirmed Colombia’s prominence in the global gold market.
- 17 areas were examined on the property which identified multiple veins. 2 main veins have been identified over a strike in excess of 14km and 10km respectively.
- Belmira’s project manager is Sr. Julio Mendez – Garcia. Julio’s geological work is overseen by Sr. Baltazar Solano – Rico, President of Behre Dolbear de Mexico who is also a QP as defined by NI-43-101 regulations.
- In July 2009 Bandera received a final report on the first phase activities from Julio Mendez, which demonstrated that we have a property of value.
- 16 hole drill program is presently underway at Belmira in Columbia. Drill results will be released in a timely manner.